Junipersys Archer 2
Juniper Systems introduced the Junipersys Archer 2 rugged handheld computer late 2013 as a follow-up and replacement of the company’s versatile and virtually indestructible Archer Field PC. The Junipersys Archer 2 incorporates all the best things about the original Archer and adds to them.
The latest Junipersys Archer 2 model will operate in hazardous locations. From a process of evolution and refinement, the Junipersys Archer 2™ has emerged faster, smarter, and more intuitive to bring you the ultimate compact rugged handheld. And now you can work in hazardous locations with the utmost confidence with the Junipersys Archer 2 Hazloc, designed to perform safely where explosive gases, liquids, vapors, dusts, and fibers and flyings may be present. So wherever your job takes you, you can trust that the Junipersys Archer 2 Hazloc will help you stay safe.
Faster, smarter, and more sophisticated, the Archer 2™ has emerged from a process of evolution and refinement to bring you the ultimate compact rugged handheld. Designed to boost efficiency and speed, the Archer 2 was made for professionals who don’t have time to mess around. Count on the Archer 2 to get the work done, wherever your job takes you.
– IP68 waterproof and dustproof
– Operating temperature: -22F to 140F (-30C to 60C), Note: Bluetooth® wireless technology is rated to –4F (–20C)
– Storage temperature: -22F to 158F (–30C to 70C)
– Shockproof: multiple drops from 5′ (1.5 m) onto concrete
– MIL-STD-810G test procedures: Method 500.5 Low Pressure (Altitude); Method 501.5 High Temperature; Method 502.5 Low Temperature; Method 503.5 Temperature Shock; Method 506.5 Rain; Method 507.5 – – Humidity; Method 510.5 Sand and Dust; Method 512.5 Immersion; Method 514.6 Vibration; Method 516.6 Shock