The S321 GNSS Survey Smart Antenna is Hemisphere’s successor to the S320 Smart Antenna, developed for the land survey market. The S321 provides a robust performance and high precision in a compact and rugged package. With multiple wireless communications ports and an open GNSS interface, the S321 GNSS Survey Smart Antenna can be used in a variety of operating modes. Use the S321 as a precise base station sending RTK to your existing rover network. Turn S321 into a lightweight and easy to use rover by connecting it to your base via UHF radio or Wi-Fi network. The built-in web user interface can be used to control and manage the receiver status and operation, as well as to upgrade the S321 with new firmware and activations. S321 is Athena-enabled and Atlas- capable.
The S321 GNSS Survey Smart Antenna is powered by the Athena RTK (Real time kinematic) technology. With Athena, S321 provides state-of-art RTK performance when receiving corrections from a static base station or network RTK correction system. With multiple connectivity options, the S321 allows for RTK corrections to be received over radio, cell modem, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or serial connection. S321 delivers centimeter accuracy with virtually instantaneous initialization times and cutting edge robustness in challenging environments.
The S321 receiver also enables users to work with the Atlas service. Atlas is Hemisphere’s industry leading global correction service, which can be added as a subscription to the S321. The Atlas system delivers world-wide centimeter-level correction data over L-band communication satellites and over internet. With Atlas, S321 users are able to experience sub-decimeter positioning performance anywhere on earth, without the need to be nearby a GNSS or communication infrastructure.
Atlas L-band has the following benefits:
- >Positioning accuracy – Competitive positioning accuracies down to 2 cm RMS in certain applications
- >Positioning sustainability – Advanced position quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals, using Hemisphere’s patented technology
- Atlas® L-band global corrections
- Athena™ RTK engine for instantaneous high accuracy
- Wi-Fi, UHF, Cellular, and Bluetooth communication ports
- Powerful web UI control accessed via Wi-Fi
- 4 GB Internal memory for data logging, download, and upload
- Rugged enclosure for use in the most demanding environments